These fresh, sweet and zesty combination of flavors and colors make this a tasty summer salad that can be enjoyed in a cook out or Barbecue. It also compliments any fish dish very nicely.
Fresh pineapple salsa that has a unique combination of sweet and zesty flavors.
- 1/2 Pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 2 medium cucumbers or persian cucumbers, diced into small cubes *(you can peal the skin or leave skin on)
- Zest of one lime
- 1 lime freshly squeezed
- 1 small red onion, diced into small cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil or vegeble oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add the lime zest, lime juice, avocado oil, salt and pepper.
Can be prepared ahead of time and stores well in the fridge for next day.