This is a classic Nicoise salad recipe topped with tuna fish. It’s a delicious and hearty salad that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner. You can prepare this salad in minutes by using simple ingredients you already have in your fridge. Here is my version of this classic salad:
*Hope you enjoy these recommendations. Links on this website may be affiliate links. If you click on the links & make a purchase we may earn a small commission fee at no extra cost to you, which helps support the running of this website and provide free recipe content. Thank You!
- any mixed salad greens, or romain lettuce
- few cherry tomatoes or 1 tomato
- 1 persian cucumber or regular cucumber
- few red radishes (optional)
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 boiled or baked beetroot (optional)
- few green onions chopped
- few sprigs of cilantro or parsley chopped (optional)
- 1 can tuna fish, drained of all liquid
- 1/2 stalk celery, fineley chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper *if the tuna has salt added, than skip the salt
- 1/2 a lemon squeezed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Wisk the dressing really well in a small bowl and set aside.
Mix all the ingredients for the tuna salad and set aside.
Grab a serving bowl and add your greens, diced tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes halved. Add in the diced cucumber.
Cut the boiled beet root in big chunk and add.
Top with Tuna salad.
Quarter the hard boiled eggs and arrange around the bowl or on the sides.
Top with chopped cilantro or parsley.
And lastly, pour the dressing over the top.
At this point, you don't need to mix this salad, since you laid it out so pretty. Now grab a fork and enjoy!