Have dinner ready in a flash with this simple and delicious one sheet pan chicken dinner recipe. Gather your ingredients, add your seasonings and bake it all on one sheet pan, doesn’t get any easier than that.
Easy one sheet pan dinner with roasted chicken and potatoes. Served with steamed broccoli.
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks or one whole chicken cut up into pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6-8 small or medium red or yellow potatoes, cut in half or quartered
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or rosemary
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cilantro or parsley (optional) for garnish
Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add the chicken, potatoes, garlic, seasonings, oil, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together using your hands. (*You may need to use gloves for this.)
Add to the sheet pan and spread it all out evenly. Bake in the oven for about 35-45 minutes until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are golden brown. Serve on a large platter, sprinkle with some chopped parsley, and place some steamed broccoli over the top. Enjoy!