Have a tasty recipe and are interested in sharing it? I am always delighted to get more recipe ideas and would love to hear from you.
Along with your recipe, please write a small description of the dish.
Before submitting, please keep a few things in mind:
- Please submit recipes that are original and were created by you ONLY. This includes original family recipes that have been passed down. Do not submit recipes that have been published in cook books or online as this violates copyright laws.
- Keep it simple. Please only send recipes that an amateur home cook can understand.
- Make your recipe easy to understand and be clear and accurate. Please provide exact measurements, and be specific—if you used kosher salt in your recipe, please write kosher salt.
- If you are not interested in your recipe becoming public, please do not submit it. The recipe will be online and public to anyone visiting the site.
- If you submit a recipe that has been published elsewhere, please give credit to the source. If you made a recipe that you found online, please provide the link.
If you would like your recipe to be considered, please fill out this form below. You will be notified by email if your recipe has been chosen. Thank you for contributing to our online cooks community!